Your Privacy and Jonathan Neil & Associates (JNA) Data Security
At JNA we are concerned with your right to privacy and data security. Below are the guidelines we use for protecting the information you provide us when you visit our web site.
Jonathan Neil & Associates only asks for specific types of personal information
In a few specific areas on our web site we ask you to provide us with some necessary information that will enable us to enhance your site visit or to follow up with you after your visit. It is completely optional for you to participate and the choice to do so is entirely yours. For example, we request information from you when you register or subscribe to our services. We may require your name, your company name, e-mail address, phone number, address, type of business, your comments, as well as other similar information that is needed to register or subscribe you to our services.
Jonathan Neil & Associates only uses your personal information for specific purposes
The information you provide us will be kept confidential and will solely be used to support your relationship with JNA. It is our goal to help you quickly find information about JNA and alert you to our products, updated trade and economic information and other products and services from JNA. Agents or contractors of JNA who have access to the information you provide are bound to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they perform on behalf of JNA.
Jonathan Neil & Associates will not disclose your personal information to any outside organization without your consent
Information regarding you (such as name, address and phone number) will not be given or sold to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation without your prior consent. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of JNA only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf.
Cookies and Automatic Collection of Information
What else should I know about my privacy?
Third party internet sites and services accessible through this web site have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. JNA has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions. You are solely responsible for guarding your passwords or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your personal information, JNA cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
JNA reserves the right to change this privacy statement. We therefore advise you to consult this privacy statement frequently to check any such change.
As a California resident, you have the following rights:
1. Right to Know: You may submit a request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we collect, the sources from which we collect that personal information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information, categories of third parties with which we disclose personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, or to access information related to an automated decision. You also have the right to know criteria used to determine the period of time for which we intend to retain each category of personal information, including sensitive personal information.
2. Right to Delete Data: You may submit a request that we delete or remove certain personal information that we may have collected about you, as long as we are not otherwise obligated or permitted to retain or use that information for a lawful purpose. If we reject your request, we will notify you of the reason(s) for the rejection.
3. Right to Correct: You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information we may have about you.
4. Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights.
5. Rights Related to the Sale and Sharing of your Personal Information: You have the right to be notified at or before the point of collection what categories of sensitive personal information the Agency collects about you and the purposes for which it is collected or used, and whether your personal information is "sold" or "shared" as those terms are defined in the CCPA and to opt out of such sale or sharing; we do not sell your personal information or share your sensitive personal information as defined under the CCPA.
Collection Agency License #: CAD11436
Compliance Manager License # (s): CM12251